A sampler from my Lomographic Fisheye

I mentioned in a previous post that I own a Lomographic Fisheye. This camera is a fixed lens camera that produces 170 degree circular fisheye images. It has no controls other than a flash, and is generally a grab bag. Here is a sampling of some of my favorite images from the camera.

Fisheye sky
This image resulted from simply pointing the camera at the sky. I like it because it looks almost like a water planet!
fisheye cat
This cat was exploring the caboose in front of the Black Diamond Museum.
Franklin minecart bridge fisheye 2
This is the minecart bridge at Franklin as viewed from one end.
Fisheye waterfall
This waterfall is near the Green River Gorge Resort, across the Green River from Franklin.

Stay tuned for more images from this fun and interesting camera!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Franklin and the Green River Gorge mining operations.

Newcastle IR project Part 2

My apologies for a lack of posts, and the B-29 bomber Fifi.