Introduction

Hi, I'm David Woodford, and welcome to my photo blog! I'm currently a student at Central Washington University, in Ellensburg, Washington, majoring in Marketing, and graduating this spring. My home is Covington, Washington. I've been a photographer since my junior year of high school. I work with both film and digital, and maintain a home darkroom. My current projects include IR photos of abandoned coal mining areas in Washington, particularly Cougar Mountain, near Newcastle, WA, and Franklin, a ghost town east of Black Diamond, WA. I'm planning on expanding the project to the coal mines at Roslyn, WA, and possibly mining operations near Issaquah, WA. I also photograph sports, particularly HS and College Basketball. My other hobbies include Geocaching (which is how I discovered these sites), politics, and realtime strategy games.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Franklin and the Green River Gorge mining operations.

My apologies for a lack of posts, and the B-29 bomber Fifi.

Newcastle IR project Part 2