A update on the Roslyn IR project

Coal Shaker IR

I was able to get up to Roslyn the weekend before Memorial day and shoot a roll of HIE . Unfortunatly, I lost half the roll to sandwiching during the processing, so I was only able to print a few shots from the roll. This is some type of coal processing machinery at the site of the #3 mine, near Ronald. I'm hoping that I can head up again on Monday to try to redo some of the lost shots, as well as some areas that I wasn't able to reach. It depends on whether I'm able to finish my final project for my photo class on Saturday (which is looking good on the progress), however.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Franklin and the Green River Gorge mining operations.

My apologies for a lack of posts, and the B-29 bomber Fifi.

Newcastle IR project Part 2