Roslyn IR project.

I'm considering expanding the IR project that started with Franklin to Roslyn, WA, another coal mining town two miles west of Cle Elum. I went up there today to survey the mining sites with my FM and new 24-135 Tamron and a roll of Ilford HP5+. I think I should have some interesting results, mostly of mining equipment at the museum (which was closed, unfortunately). I also used my Lomographic Fisheye, which is a fixed lens circular fisheye camera. It produces interesting results if the conditions are right, but it tends to be a grab bag, as it has almost no control. The conditions were good today, nice and sunny, which is when it tends to work well. I should have photos by the end of the week from both.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Franklin and the Green River Gorge mining operations.

My apologies for a lack of posts, and the B-29 bomber Fifi.

Newcastle IR project Part 2